Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Got back from EDAC (Enchanted Doll Artist Convention) 2005... Had a great time seeing returning friends and new attendees...
I took Marge Gormans two day class "Sim's" and had alot of fun! He's not finished yet, but he's one that I will finish! I have a tendancy to not complete my projects after I get them to a certain point...Bad girl!!!
I also took Nancy Gawron's "Jock Watson" (Scotty) dog class and he again isn't complete but almost.. When I get these finished I'll post pics...
I tried to help out with donating two dolls (a fairy and a Bleuette) for the auctions and I also did two of the banquet chefs that were auctioned off...as well as patterns and mohair for the welcome bags...
Barbs Demo was great!
The ATC class with Judy Skeel was wonderful and I enjoyed it alot and want to do more ...
The Goodie Bag swap was alot of fun again this year... I didn't do the pin doll swap but next year I'm going to have some made in advance...LOL!!!
Right now I need to finish a Swap doll for my friend Shashi.....and have worked on it and now just have to dress and acessorize her...getting closer to finishing her...
I just finished reading the latest Harry Potter book, I had already heard who died but was still hoping there was some mistake....
Well, with the StarWars movies at an end... and the Lord of the Rings over.... I wonder what will be the next thing out to catch my imagintion..... Maybe the Brothers Grim will be fun to see.... Hopefully it won't be to long before the next HP movie is out.

2 comments:

Judi W. said...

Have you read the Terry Pratchett books - about Discworld? They are great - he's really witty in a dry English kind of way. It's fantasy and he's got some hysterical characters that appear in each of his books. I think his earlier books are funnier than the latest. You'll get hooked! I did!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh this is fun glad you got your blog too Linda. I am looking forward to my dolly. Hope you are rested now after EDAC. I am trying to sew up all the body parts that I have to make up for my kit for my class in India.
hugs