Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Woo Hoo

These are pictures of me and my grandaughter Kari Kay when we went to Country Thunder USA in April of this year thought I'd get this in while this was still 2007 LOL!!!!

I've learned something new today how to do the neat picture cubes from Flicker... I've put one up here and one on my homepage of www.Picturetrail.com/linda-kay-murphy (if that doesn't take you there just click on the patterns url as that is the picturetrail site) some Christmas pics and will be up dating that site soon.

2 comments:

Judi W. said...

Looks like fun! What was it?

Linda Fleming said...

Linda, she looks so much like you!Look at that sparkle in her eye- oh to be so young again-LOL! She's lovely, Linda Kay.