Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Monday, April 21, 2008

Jeannie

back row Mom, Cindy, Me (Linda Kay) Grandma Roxie
front row Billie Renee, and Jeannie 1966
Grandma Roxie Starns, Cathy (Momma), (Me) Linda Kay, (Sisters) Jeannie, Billie, and Cindy
1988

Francis Jeanette (Vales) Chenowith My 47 year old sister passed away March 28, 2008...They had a memorial for her in MI.. and last weekend we had one in AZ. Her life was fraught with pain and anguish...She gave us her love and smiles and 3 Children and another's son who she raised from a baby. She was so very loved and will be missed.


This is to my sister Jeannie
Although we maybe parted now,
Your still in my heart.
You fought so valiantly the demons of the past
That thrust it's way into your life.
You can now be at peace, in
Gods loving embrace.
I'll miss your sweet smile and loving spirit.
Your Sister,
Linda Kay

2 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Linda, I am so sorry to read that you lost your sister. I wasn't fortunate enough to have a sister, and always felt like I really missed something. I am sure you are heartbroken and miss Jeannie very much. Wish I could give you a big hug.

Nita Butler said...

Linda,

I love looking at pic's from back in the day!!! You are and were a beauty!Thanks for sharing them.
I am so sorry about your sister. It was nice seeing pictures of her and the poem made me teary.

Love ya,
Nita