Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Saturday, May 30, 2009

End of May

1. St. Paddy's Day and Lucky Me this is my honey !
2. My granddaughter Kari asked me to throw a baby shower for her and I did in April.
Here she is with her mother a younger sister.
3.The next with her babies father.













My Aunt Alma Passed away in Feb... and we are all going to miss her, she was a fantastic person and artist!
Easter has come and gone this beautiful lilic bush so beautiful as we hunted for eggs this year in Deming at my Son's house...
And as well as, Memorial Day we stayed home and BBQ burgers and hotdogs really very good cooked over the mesquite wood that is very prolific in this area...
June right around the corner, swimming and fishing ,camping hope to see some of my extended family come around this July for a informal campout at Riggs Lake...
I bought a new Brother "Quattro" sewing/embroidery machine in Feb. and have been learning how to use it... I've been machine embroidering and downloading free designs like crazy...
I also took a quilting class and have a Christmas quilt top done and now to quilt it and bind it.
Another class I took Scrap booking again and have learned some digital scrap booking it's fun but I still enjoy working with the papers. I bought a Cricut Expression and it's been fun to explore the images it can do...
In Ceramic class I did a Cristas and a Dragon and have cleaned and have some other things part painted...
Watercolor class again but not to much to show for it I only finished a picture and wasn't in class enough to do more.
We have had a lot of sickness this winter and spring between the gkids and and mama and Nana and papa...it's taken allot of our time just to get well...
I've signed up for a class with Sherry Goshon and Jean Bernard "Harpist, Vessel and Harp", that I think will be great...and get me back into doing more dolls.

No comments: