Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sewing, Beading and creating...

Two embroidered stockings done for Casies co-workers, two houses made on my cricut (mine), One of three ornaments made for family.
Table of more beaded gifts....









This will be a small pillow of the mother and baby naivity scene....
the child size apron with a gingerbread embroidered on the pocket.
and the dress front of the baptism dress for my granddaughter Becca.
and a Bracelet for granddaughter for Christmas...

2 comments:

Abi said...

I love your creations. I am so sorry you lost your pup - terrible loss, I feel for you :O(

Bear said...

Linda Kay
you have been stitchin up a storm for Christmas I so wish I was your Grandie gggg
they are all so pretty!
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxo