Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sewing

I've been sewing and reading lately.  My Brother Embroidery machine had a few problems so it's been in the shop being fixed...so I decided to finish a few projects and am glad I did..  Organized my downloaded projects into a folder and now will be able to find them a little easier.
I made two cell phone cases (Windwoman designs) and am happy with them.  Finished my sewing machine matt that I started years ago, and have had a go at learning how to embroider on my Pfaff 7570 machine which I'd really never even used very much.  So these are the designs from the Card #1 which came with the machine....I don't have my cable or the software (which I learned won't work on this newer computer) for downloading designs from the internet.




No comments: