Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

OK now it is Wed.. back to writing this journaling..
I've misplaced the pattern for the dolls clothes I spent "to" much time looking for it...
I'll just have to figure it out for myself.. this should be fun...so now I can be free to design LOL!
Ok yesterday I went to Amazon.com and ordered that Terry Pratchett Discworld 1...and some books on Doll Making..it will take awhile to get because I got the free shipping ...
I've been working a little at a time on getting my studio straigtened around so that it is more user friendly...so this will hopefully help! I'm so bad at starting to many projects and not getting them finished...
My Avon order arrived yesterday as I was heading out the door to relieve my dh at the store... I unpacked it last night...mostly stuff for demos and myself not many orders this campain.. need to get out and look for new customers....
Ok gotta go get some lunch fixed...probably a sandwich and fruit.. I was all happy the other day when I was able to pick a tomatoe for my sandwich and some mint for tea from my small garden that I planted in Lg pots this year...Yeah! maybe I'll repeat that... here are some of my pictures to checkout some of my dolls and Me...LOL
http://www.picturetrail.com/linda-kay-murphy

No comments: