Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back and Doll Show



Well by the time I got back to writing in this blog a lot of time has gone by and I'd even forgot how to get into it had to make new password and everything..
I've been sick so much that I've not been playing at making dolls but all that is about to change...
I've signed up for the spring swap and have ordered and recieved several molds from Sherry Goshon that I'm really excited about. One is the cutest waif looking fairy type...and I want to do her first.. and then the I'm going to signup for her class to make a Victorian Rabbit. Yeah I'm wanting to play again....

I'm the president of the Silver City doll club and we are getting ready to re-elect officers and that will be so great as I've held a poisition for the last 4 yrs now and am ready to rest well really to start playing...
I also belong to a group of girls that enjoy the French Bleuette doll and we have meetings once a month where we meet for lunch and do a project.
On Saturday I took my Daughter and her son to El Paso to the doll show down there and it was a good day... My grandson Jonathan is 14months...and we had him in a stroller and as we passed by a basket of Barbie's and Ken dolls I picked one up and showed it to my daughter and said he's too young for him and he burst out crying like I'd broke his heart so I bought him his first Ken doll and of course some clothes and boots...and another Ken for me...to play too! Oh and I did buy a Madame Alexander from a UFDC Tea Time lunchen..
After the show we had dinner at the Olive Gardens and here is a pic I took of Jonathan and Casie... More later.........maybe not so long this time....

No comments: