Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Happy New Year 2017



 Can you believe it we are already to the 5th of this month and I'm just know getting around to posting to my blog...   Connie McBride @ CDA has issued a challenge that will include a blog hop when we complete our assignments/projects/etc...  LOL! anyway I've joined it so will be posting my projects here and it will be a lot of fun.

These are a few of the things that I made for the holiday gifts and I had a lot of fun doing them. I made the Box for my Anne doll from an old USP shipping box to hold her.

A gift for myself a pattern from Gingermelon.  She was very fun to do and I'm going to make a sister for her.

Angela Anderson did a painting class on you tube but I decided to make a colored pencil and Black ink rendition of it using glitter to sparkle the snow and antlers.
More colored pencil drawings for Christmas cards this year.
David found this wonderful brass and beveled glass frame and I made a Lion picture to put in it for my sisters Christmas present.
The snowman the little 4" doll ornament and the 8" doll are original patterns that I made for gifts this year, along with the ornament....

No comments: