Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Oh my they're multiplying!


Azalea with her new Gingermelon dolly.  I had to make her one, as she busted out in tears when I told her she had to put mine back.

Anna's sister was made during a KraaftShaack #kraaftingittogether live Google event on this past Saturday. KraaftShaack.com host Heather Kraafter has a Patreon account that I belong to and love being apart of.  She can also be found on YouTube with lot's of great art videos.  She has mohair hair and I made her a pair of shorts too with French knots to decorate the bottom edge. I named her Bianca (close to Blanca Spanish for White).  These little Gingermelon pocket dolls are so addicting just sitting and hand sewing the felt dolls while listening to programs or a book.

I received a tin of Polychromos Faber Castel, colored pencils for Christmas from my husband and had fun trying them out in my mixed media book. I really do love them they lay down very nice and are vibrant a color.


This is a Patreon bonus sketch from CeeCee' Creations 12 days of Christmas art work. She does amazing artwork and is very generous with her time and videos (also on YouTube) that she makes for her patrons.  She has an Etsy account that she sells the sketches and artwork.

No comments: